All software is up to date and compatible with Windows XP,
Vista, 7, 8 in 32 or 64 bits.
The most powerful encryption software to encrypt and
password protect all types of files and folders on hard
drives, external drives, usb flash drives, CD, network and
WinSesame comes with 6 encryption algorithms, including 3
special algorithms with limitless key length and 1
algorithm allowing the use of signature files.
Why use WinSesame ?
- Your laptop or your USB flash drive, can be
- Viruses, hacker tools, spyware, malicious
programs and harmful scripts can access your
- You store copyrighted material and secret data
on your hard drive or portable device.
- Sometimes you connect your computer to public
networks and you do not want to share your files
and folders with the people connected through
- You know that the WiFi connections are not
- The emails can be intercepted.
For all these reasons you need WinSesame to
be installed on your computer.
What is WinSesame ?
WinSesame is a
professional security software enabling you to:
- Protect a file or a folder with a password.
- Make files or folders confidential.
- Prohibit the opening of a file or a folder.
- Protect data on external hard drive, USB,
- Create virtual safes.
- Make a powerful parental control.
- Transfer confidential data by email.
- Protect files and folders with a key-file.
- Clean discs against the recovery of residual
- Automatically close all the protected folders
and files opened.
- Password protect USB drive.
- USB drive encryption.
- PDF encryption.
efficiency with 6 encryption algorithms
- 3 special encryption algorithms with
limitless key length:
WNS910, WNS915 and WNS1020 (the most powerful
algorithm available today)
- 3 standard public encryption algorithms :
DES, TripleDES (3DES) and AES (designed for the
United States Government.)
Easy to use thanks to a main menu containing all
the functions and the integration of the program
in the context menus of folders.
Flexibility to adapt the program to your needs.
WinSesame works in English, French, Spanish and
The free version has no time limitation but the
maximum size of the folders you can lock with the
free version is limited.
Instant email delivery on your purchase.
To lock a file or a folder click
the Locking of a folder or Locking of a file icon
in the main menu of the program. To lock a folder
you can also right-click on the folder icon and
select "WinSesame protection" in the context menu.
Enter and confirm the password of
your choice to protect this document (the length
is not limited). If the document has already been
locked the password associated with it will be
recalled automatically to eliminate any risk of
error. If you use the WNS1020 algorithm you can
also provide the program with a key-file (Pro
All other locking options
(encryption algorithm, the process of cleaning
etc. ..) can be adapted to this folder, or left at
the default value you can define in the program's
You can choose to display the
password in clear if this is not a risk and in
this case activate the automatic confirmation.
You can follow the progress of
the operation with the 3 progress bars which show
you the progress of the process, work in memory
and work in the file system.
The icon of the folder or file
is modified to indicate that this document is
To open a protected document,
double click it or click the Opening of a locked
file or folder icon from the main menu and select
Enter the password. Again if this
is not a risk you can choose to display the
password in clear text. The displaying of
passwords in clear text when possible allows the
use of long passwords without difficulty and
benefits from the additional security provided by
the algorithms allowing a limitless key length.
Different options are available in this window
(automatic opening, storage of the password for
the re locking, automatic locking, keeping of the
encrypted archive). These are initially at their
default values set in the options of the program
but you can change them for this action in
Once the document is decrypted and unless you
have checked the box "Not opening automatically"
in the window or unlock options, the program will
automatically open the document. If it is a folder
it is opened in Windows Explorer. If it is a file
it will automatically open the application
associated with this type of document.
| The Options dialog box enables you
to configure the program according to your
- Saving a password for all documents.
- Default encryption algorithm.
- Saving a key-file path for the algorithms
allowing the encryption by password and
key-file. (pro version only)
- Parameters for the cleaning of residual data
on disk and in memory (pro version only)
- Displaying of passwords in clear text and
- Saving password of unlocked documents.
- Automatic locking.
- Exportation of protected documents.
- Security against overwriting data.
- Do not delete the encrypted archive.
- No automatic opening of documents.
- Respect of the read-only attribute of the
- You can choose a channel of encrypting
(professional version only). The protected files
and folders can be only opened on a computer
using the same channel of encrypting as the one
used for encoding. (allowing separation of
data access authorizations on large company
- Change the language in which the program
Differences between the
versions, the choice based on your needs:
Use on sensitive to
very sensitive data with risk of attacks by
Use for current
protection against theft of materials and illegal
access to data + parental control.
No cleaning of
residual data on disk and memory.
No encryption channel.
No use of key-file.
Use on small volumes
of data or to try the program.
Limited size of
Limited number of
files per folder.
Limited size of the